Relationship Supervisor Full-time Job1 month ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 38 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Relationship Manager in creating and developing sale strategies to mobilize deposits and financial services to reach LOLC’s business goal and ensure the customer demands.
- Assist Relationship Manager to provide sufficient support to relevant parties and branches,ensuring deposit mobilization and financial services reach the target.
- Assist Relationship Manager to make a plan, organize, and direct the day-to-day deposit mobilization and financial services with discretion necessary to fulfill the SPN’s goal.
- Understand customer and market dynamics and requirements necessary to initiates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Work with related parties and branches to find out strategies for collecting deposit and sell financial services and monitor sale target to ensure achievements to the target.
- Undertake regular market visits to recruit clients for deposits, determine potential cross sales,obtain feedback and recommend new products.
- Prepare and organize the VIP customers' profile both using LOLC deposit products and financial services who used to contact such as: name, address, job and telephone, etc.
- Identify the weakness of deposit products and financial services for developing and make customer satisfaction.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration, management, public relation or Equivalent.
- Experience in sales kills particularly in deposit collection with Banks and MDIs.
- Knowledge of Micro finance or bank products.
- Good client engagements and communications.
- Excellent customer service.
- Result-oriented with strong display of perseverance.
Interested, please send CV to us via: email@example.com/Tel: 081 800 169
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 232,000 clients with loans outstanding of more than 450 million USD.