Relationship Supervisor Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 373 views
- Assist Relationship Manager in creating and developing sale strategies to mobilize deposits and financial services to reach LOLC’s business goal and ensure the customer demands.
- Assist Relationship Manager to provide sufficient support to relevant parties and branches,ensuring deposit mobilization and financial services reach the target.
- Assist Relationship Manager to make a plan, organize, and direct the day-to-day deposit mobilization and financial services with discretion necessary to fulfill the SPN’s goal.
- Understand customer and market dynamics and requirements necessary to initiates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Work with related parties and branches to find out strategies for collecting deposit and sell financial services and monitor sale target to ensure achievements to the target.
- Undertake regular market visits to recruit clients for deposits, determine potential cross sales,obtain feedback and recommend new products.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration, management, public relation or Equivalent.
- Experience in sale skills particularly in deposit collection with Banks and MDIs.
- Knowledge of microfinance or bank products.
- Good client engagements and communications.
- Excellent customer service.