Regional Auditor Full-time Job11 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Kratié - 273 views
Announced Date : April 25, 2019
Deadline: May 8, 2019
2 In Ratanakiri and Kratie
- Regional I : 2pts (Praek Prasab, Snuol) and (Ratanak Kiri, Bar Kaev)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual and monthly plan according to the plan of Audit Department.
- Conduct kick-off meeting with Branch Manager and/or other key persons to present about scopes, objectives and areas to be reviewed before fieldworks.
- Perform audit fieldwork such as: review of loan portfolio on a regular basis, audit of cash management, banking services, general expenses, office arrangement and sanitation, office security, customer services, human resource and branch internal control.
- Prepare clear and concise audit work papers within prescribed timeframes.
- Evaluate the results of audit fieldworks, analyze root cause of finding, identify risks that may expose to the branch operation and conduct exit meeting with concerned Managers (Branch Manager).
- Prepare draft audit report with appropriate recommendations for process and control improvements in a clear and concise format in line with internal standards.
- Keep track audit finding and conduct follow-up audit report.
- Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Get feedback from branch managements and auditees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or in professional skills like CAT or any related degree.
- One year experience in related auditing/accounting, credit/lending position within the Banking Industry is required.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities such as banking products and business processes.
- Good knowledge of risk management, internal control system, audit techniques and principles.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibilities and highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the highest level of objectivity, integrity and confidentiality.
- Critical thinking, appropriately analytical skill and understanding the logic.
- Be able to work independently with little or no direct supervision in an objective and honest manner.
- Well organized and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Skills (Ms Excel, Word, PowerPoint …etc.
- Good English in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
- Required to travel as needed.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job