Public Relations Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 495 views
Public Relations Officer
Announced Date : May 18, 2020
Deadline : June 15, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Press conference management and initiate the media PR writing for promotional campaign and company events.
- Support the company events to be effective and ensure the proper level of public exposure
- Facilitate in annual report, newsletter and other internal communication work to ensure quality and quantity are produced in timely manner
- Interview and write client profiles
- Cooperate with relevant bodies in some social/charity projects
- Ability to use design software and use professional camera are advantages
- Initiate the activities/ Public Relation Project to enhance the overall image of PRASAC
- Other tasks requested by supervisor and management
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Marketing and Public Communications or International Relation or Arts in Media Management or related fields
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication with good command of English in speaking and writing.
- Have experience related to PR and report writing.
- Good attention to detail especially on the script editing
- Good relationship with media team (newspaper, radio, TV, and Advertising Agencies) is an asset.
- Good understanding of current best practice in marketing, management issue, and the use of PR.
- Good understanding of the Cambodia’s rural economy, particularly in agriculture sector and small and medium enterprises is an asset.
- Strong computer literacy (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.