Products Development Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 680 views
Products Development Officer
Announced Date : May 18, 2020
Deadline : June 15, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying market space for initiating the Banking Products and Services.
- Reviewing the performance of Banking Products and Service to assess the application of the products in the market and find out the weakness and strength of the current products and services.
- Assisting the Manager of Banking Service Development Unit to design the products features based on the market demand, and formulate manuals, and guidelines of each Banking Products.
- Assisting the Manager of Banking Service Development Unit to prepare plan and deliver training and refresher course to relevant staffs on products and services
- Following up operational staff to ensure their implementation and documentations usage are in line with the Products manuals, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Others work per assignation.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in finance & banking or other related fields.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the banking sector.
- Experience in banking product development or working experience as Teller or Client Service Officer or experience with Card or Digital Banking Service such as Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, Wallet, Money Transfer or others banking products and services
- Good in spoken and written English
- Very good communication skills
- Good at multi tasks management skills
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence
- Be able to travel to the provinces
- Computer literacy
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.