Merchant Management Unit Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 675 views
- Build and lead to growth LOLC’s merchant base through new merchant partnerships, identifying the growth sectors and renewing the existing relationships.
- Develop ideas for merchant campaigns,managing campaigns process and execution. Conducting market analysis and research for existing and new potential merchants.
- Handle all merchants proposed to create from customer including briefing the benefit of merchant and condition, verify agreement, merchant registration, create merchant in iPay portal, and verify and send QR Code to merchants.
- End to end responsibility for merchant performance growth and acting as the lead for the vertical. Preparation of presentations slide and closely facilitating with sales team and branches for recruiting and presenting to potential merchants.
- Work closely with merchants and marketing department to initiate and develop the effective promotional materials to promote iPay services and other financial services and ensuring that the merchant operation is running smoothly and effectively.
- Working directly with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion.
- Develop a strategic plan for merchant activities in partnership with other companies and other entities, manage new and existing partners joint campaigns to successfully meet the KPI.
- Develop and report the merchant services with analyzing and recommendation for management and branches and follow up the performance, identify any risk happened and mitigation risk.
- Develop, enhance the guideline and procedures of iPay Merchant necessary to meet requirements of both customers and the LOLC.
- Work closely with cross function to optimize the partnership and solving all issues raised by merchant and consumer complaints.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Head of Deposit and Financial Services Department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduated Bachelor Degree in Finance andBanking or related field.
- Knowledgeable in financial institution lawand regulations in Cambodia.
- Minimum 3 year-experiences in digital bankingproducts and merchants
- Experience with team management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- High commitment.
- Good English communication with both writingand speaking.
How to Apply For:
|Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: email@example.com||LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. 081 800 169/081 600 955/081 800 663|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services.