Marketing Research Officer Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 295 views
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Conduct regular institutional market survey including customer satisfaction, and customer dropout survey.
- Conduct market demand survey to keep track of the market trends on financial products.
- Conduct marketing research studies and analyze findings.
- Conduct feasibility studies on new products and services opportunities.
- Knowledge on developing research proposal.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation on financial services and related projects.
- Conduct microfinance environmental analysis and competition analysis.
- Assist unit manager in develop and update market research manual.
- Assist in Business Intelligence (BI) analysis.
- Write research report focus mainly on finding and result to the management.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Social Science or equivalent.
- 01 year-experience in marketing research (field research, data collection, analysis), preferably with financial industry.
- Interviewing skills and capacity to carry out research.
- High motivation, initiative, willing, and able to travel to field.
- Good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Good computer literacy (Ms. Office, SPSS and relevant applications)
- Good command in English is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Hard-working and able to work under pressure.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org