Market and Liquidity Risk Management Officer (01post) Full-time Job4 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 72 views
Market and Liquidity Risk Management Officer (01post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Credit and Market Risk Management Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check the requirement of the regulatory bodies especially NBC on the financial risk exposure.
- Check the requirement of HKL business partners in term of financial risk exposure.
- Identify analyze and evaluate market and liquidity risk within HKL.
- Monitor market and liquidity and control to mitigate risk exposure.
- Develop and revise market and liquidity risk reporting template.
- Produce and update market and liquidity risk report on regular basis.
- Produce and update market and liquidity risk report to the Parent bank.
- Make recommendation to manage market and liquidity exposure.
- Perform other task assigned by manager.
- Graduate in bachelor of Finance, Business Administration, Management, and/or Economics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good command of Excel
- English proficiency is an advantage
- Active and dynamic
- Willing to travel to province
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354