Manager, Training Program and Monitoring Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 757 views
Manager, Training Program and Monitoring
POSITION: Manager, Training Program and Monitoring
WORK LOCATION: Head Office
# of Hiring: 1
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in the development of annual training budget plan and monitor the implementation
- Design and develop comprehensive training programs that meet organizational and individual needs, including training aids and materials
- Career Development Path (CDP)
- Branch Manager (BM) HIPO Program
- Leadership Skill for new Managers
- WBF Academy
- Languages Training
- Others etc.
- Develop other training initiatives which lead to promote learning culture and improve company’s productivities including
- Top learner program,
- Top CO Program
- Teller champion program,
- Other training initiatives etc.
- Collaborate with department heads /managers regarding instruction and training planning.
- Work with other training units to plan and implement training programs effectively including course contents development, test/ quizzes, timetable, etc.
- Be focal person to ensure that the training program are effectively implemented with good monitoring and assessment.
- Assess current operational procedures, identify skills or knowledge gaps, and develop process for improvement.
- Work closely with all trainers to ensure that in-house training sessions are effectively managed with quality.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses and make adjustments when necessary
- Lead on Training Satisfaction Survey report for board or management or any urgent request reports upon instructions from Head, HR.
- Make improvement of reporting functions to be efficient and accurate reporting.
- Assist Senior Manager in development and review training policy and necessary appendixes/ guidelines to ensure that it reflects and adapts to business direction.
- Assist Senior Manager in preparing and developing annual Training need Assessment (TNA) and annual Training Plan (POA).
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, education, or other related field
- At least 5-7 years of works experiences in Human Resources, and 3+ years of experience as a trainer, coach, or training facilitator, preferably in a large corporate environment
- Proven success in utilizing and implementing instructional design theory
- Familiar with both traditional and modern job training methods, trends and techniques
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Be proficient in working computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines.
- Able to apply judgement, creativity and flexibility to generate new and innovative ideas and approaches and to solve complex problems.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design methodologies, pedagogic strategies and technologies that support the development of learning in the creation of learning interventions.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Woori Bank (Cambodia) Plc. is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with headquarter based in South Korea. Woori Bank has rooted in Cambodia for almost 30 years that has committed to make life better through Fast, Convenient and Trustworthy banking experiences. Woori Bank (Cambodia) has extended its operational network to 138 branches in nationwide.