Manager, Organization Strategic Task and KPI Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1K views
Manager, Organization Strategic Task and KPI
POSITION : Manager, Organization Strategic Task and KPI
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
In working with other departments, the purpose of this position is to control the strategy tasks and KPIs, arising from business strategic plan, and to ensure those tasks and KPIs are achieved to maximize company performance.
The main focus of the role is to support the Supervisor in setting up the KPIs, deliver to each relevant departments, monthly monitor the progress of implementing, and evaluate the department’s achievement based on KPIs provided.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare personal and (sub) team plan of action (PoA) for effective workflow
- Prepare the (sub) team’s annual budget to be included into WBF’s budget
- Sets up the KPIs by ensuring they are in line with the approved Business Plan.
- Gets approval on the KPIs from Management/relevant LOA person
- Evaluates the department’s achievement based on KPIs provided against the actual performance.
- Provide inputs to the evaluation of each independent departments, including Audit, Risk, and Compliance, to ensure they are achieving their target and KPIs set and approved by the BOD/relevant BOD Committee.
- Develop effective Organizational Chart and propose for any changes as needed
- KPIs evaluation process for all Departments
- Monthly monitors the progress of implementing the agreed KPIs
- Risk register/identifier
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Administration with emphasis in knowledge of specialized principles or techniques equivalent.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- 2-year experience within HR, strategy development, and/or business planning.
- Strong initiatives and innovative ideas, and result oriented
- Understanding of various methods to strategy execution
- Understanding of Control Systems (Belief System, Boundary System, Interactive Control System, Diagnostic Control System)
- Understanding of Strategy Mapping, Job Designing, Balanced Score Card
- Demonstrated management competence, self-motivation and ability to be a team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks,
- Korean language knowledge is bonus
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Woori Bank (Cambodia) Plc. is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with headquarter based in South Korea. Woori Bank has rooted in Cambodia for almost 30 years that has committed to make life better through Fast, Convenient and Trustworthy banking experiences. Woori Bank (Cambodia) has extended its operational network to 138 branches in nationwide.