Manager of Legal Unit Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 371 views
Manager of Legal Unit
Announced Date : May 21, 2020
Deadline : June 6, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Serve as liaison for local and foreign regulators, legal bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies and trade associations
- Ensure local and foreign regulatory permissions for PRASAC business operation
- Provide legal advice on commercial, financial, civil, agreement and corporate matters related to PRASAC businesses operation
- Advise all business operations on contractual issues, regulations and legal provisions
- Review and update internal rules and regulations based on labour law requirements
- Deal conflict resolution between staff, PRASAC and relevant local authorities and also including court resolution
- Develop and review of legal compliance checks list for new products and services policies
- Perform other tasks required by Manager of Corporate Strategy and Business Plan Department
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Educational background in Master degree in law and management, risk management
- Minimum of five years’ experience in compliance preferably including a combination of banking, regulatory, consultancy/professional
- A general knowledge and understanding of banking, as well as legislation, rules and regulations impacting banking.
- Good computer literacy knowledge of MS offices, MS Outlook, internet, e-mail,…).
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to clearly express logically reasoned ideas.
- Knowledge of sourcing information (including internet).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.