Manager of Head Office Audit Unit Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 106 views
Manager of Head Office Audit Unit
Announced Date : August 27, 2019
Deadline : September 17, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare annual audit plan at Head Office.
- Manage, supervise, and review the work of audit staff in the unit.
- Audit and prepare audit reports at Head Office on specific functions/units.
- Review summary audit finding and testing from Auditor.
- Conduct follow-up audit reports at the Head Office.
- Update the procedures, audit programs, and audit worksheets.
- Review auditors’ competency to ensure the good quality of audit works.
- Train and Coach Senior Auditor and Auditors regarding work responsible and audit techniques, internal policy and audit ethics.
- Conduct performance appraisal for Senior Auditor and Auditor in the unit, including setting performance objective and regular monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Preferably Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related degree or any professional skills such as ACCA/CPA.
- Three years of auditing experience and ability to perform the position efficiently.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking business process, laws and regulations applicable to banking and financial institutions.
- Acknowledge Internal Policy in order to perform the work properly.
- Integrity, Objectivity, confidentiality and work professionalism.
- Be flexible in any circumstances and good at communication with management and staff of Head Office.
- Be a helpful team leader to achieve success altogether among all team members.
- High commitment to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
- Understanding the logic, skepticism, good critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent English in Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.