Manager, Credit Analysis and Support Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1K views
Manager, Credit Analysis and Support
POSITION: Manager, Credit Analysis and Support
WORK LOCATION: Head Office
# of Hiring: 1
The purpose of this position is primarily to manage credit analysis & time of loan review process with focus on credit quality of level loan of credit committee. S/he shall actively participate in order to support, coaching, and training for teamwork in department of credit analysis and approval and branch staff about loan evaluation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Credit review loan application from branches /credit analysis and approval team
- Make recommendation loan application to credit committee
- Arrange Credit Committee meeting and take the meeting minute
- Keep proper record of each case and prepare required reports
- Provide support, guidance and training to branches/ credit analysis and approval , and credit analysis support team regarding loan assessment and process as required
- Actively contribute to improvement of credit-related policies, procedures and process.
- Ensure credit policies and procedures are well understood for credit analysis support
- Create /or Update credit proposal , business photo form , collateral form, turnaround time report and other procedure or guideline
- Consolidate Monthly such as Turnaround time report and staff performance report
- Maintain friendly, open, reciprocal working relationship and communication channel with all WB team members
- Hold minimum bachelor’s degree of Management or other relevant equivalences such as banking and finance, marketing, accounting and fiancé…
- Must have good analytical skills both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Sound understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector and lending practices.
- BA or MBA Certificate
- Loan Assessment Management certificate if any
- Good interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and conflict resolution skills.
- Good working proficiency of English and basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trustworthiness.
- Willing to travel to and/or reside in WB’s operational areas in province/district.
- Minimum 3 year experience in credit assessment, loan acquisition, structuring, monitoring and/or other related functions with financial institution including bank and/or MFI.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Woori Bank (Cambodia) Plc. is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with headquarter based in South Korea. Woori Bank has rooted in Cambodia for almost 30 years that has committed to make life better through Fast, Convenient and Trustworthy banking experiences. Woori Bank (Cambodia) has extended its operational network to 138 branches in nationwide.