Manager, Cooperate Secretarial Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 43 views
Manager, Cooperate Secretarial
POSITION :Manager, Cooperate Secretarial
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to provide secretarial services to the Board of Directors, technical and secretarial services to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), coordinate and follow up with the Board of Directors, Management, and all stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure the best governance practices. Also, it requires the ability to lead and supervise management committees to be fully functional and well functioned per existing manual or terms of reference.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with the board to prepare annual board meeting calendar;
- Arrange WBF Board, Board Committees and Executive Team meetings (board paper, agenda, logistics, and reading materials);
- Work with other departments to develop annual key event calendar and share to all concerned staff;
- Keep tracks of all amendments to approved actions;
- Ensure that all corporate documents are properly filed;
- Respect the importance of confidentiality of all company’s key information;
- Represent CEO to communicate with all stakeholders (Board, NBC, relevant government ministries, CMA, Wing, Rating agency, external auditors …) and attend meetings as assigned by CEO;
- Ensure that all BOD and Management Committees are effectively formed and fully functional per their mandate;
- Prepare personal and team plan of action (PoA) for effective workflow;
- Assist Supervisor to prepare the team’s budget to be included into Department’s budget (including CEO office);
- Continuously build self and staff’s capacity on related skills, improve the performance and productivities. Implement the Performance Agreement and Review system;
- On-going review of relevant by laws;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor;
- Must understand agree with WB Finance’s mission, purpose, value, procedures and objectives; willing to learn new approaches;
- Graduate in economics or business or related field;
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- At least two-year experience with MFI;
- Proven leadership;
- Good analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills with adaptability and flexibility;
- Ability to use own initiative; Ability to work without direction from supervisor;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure, high self-motivated;
- Willing to pursue further studies for technical competency both locally and overseas;
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Closing Date: 30 May 2020
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: