Korean Desk Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 300 views
POSITION : Korean Desk
WORK LOCATION : Phnom Penh
# of Hiring : 9
This position is to provide supervisory role to and manage front office function within his/her branch and ensure effective liquidity management to meet prompt, direct cash disbursement for loan and savings focused on Korean Customer, to ensure that customer service quality is excellent and complying with the customer service standard. The customer feedback management via suggestion box. She/he shall work closely with Branch Teller Supervisor/Branch Manager in the day-to-day cash and liquidity management and provide technical supports to staff within his/her branch office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and welcome customers/visitors with professional manners (friendly, smile, etc.).
- Interact with both internal and external customers/visitors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and/or services.
- Coordinate and manage the space and necessary assistance/arrangement to the clients while using WB Finance’s products and/or services.
- Respond help to find new clients savings and loan (Target).
- Act as inputter for savings transaction into core banking system.
- Perform problem solving and bring to Branch Manager (BM) as necessary.
- To promote or/and selling the product or service of WB Finance to achieve the target through tele-calling. (Hot line)
- Check and verify the required principle on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Customer (KYC) policy and guideline and also counterfeit money.
- Ensure the updated policies and guidelines issued by Finance Division and relevant departments are fully implemented with his or her own related or assigned responsibilities.
- Provide support in collecting cash and/or loan settlement to the clients and/or staff.
- Build and maintain critical relationship with local bank for smooth cooperation and support.
- Follow Grooming Standards Guideline.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned tasks within timeframe as set.
- Regularly musty collecting the report of feedbacks from clients.
- Ensure customer service for WB Finance is competitive in the market or comparing with other MFIs or bank.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Good organizational skills showing ability to manage multiple projects or activity simultaneously to deadline.
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service or Teller.
- Have Good Computer skills: Microsoft Offices, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
- Good command of Khmer language, good understanding, speaking and writing in Korean & English language preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Good Knowledge of economics and financial topics.
- Good at interpersonal skill.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: