Junior Officer, Call Center (Korean Speaking) Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 557 views
Junior Officer, Call Center (Korean Speaking)
POSITION : Junior Officer, Call Center (Korean Speaking)
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
This position is to ensure that the enquiry and complaints are being answered and resolution taken effectively through Call, Email, direct to staff, social media and promote WB product and services as well as improve the customer service performance throughout institution. In addition, this position is created to achieve sale target through tele-calling.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide inputs in the development of annual plan of actions which are in line with vision, mission, core value, goals and objectives as stated in long-term and annual business plan of WB Finance;
- To manage and handle customer complaint which received from CMA, NBC, Social media, and branch staff;
- To promote or/and selling the product or service of WB Finance to achieve the target through tele-calling;
- Answer customer inquiries/feedbacks/suggestion related to product or service of WB Finance through e-mail or call;
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate resolution or refer to particular staff for action taken;
- Provide well cooperation and solve customer’s problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by branch staff;
- Produce Call Center Report (Daily, Weekly, monthly) and Ensure all regular reports are completed or consolidated on time to line manager;
- Training branch staff to deliver a high standard of customer service/ complaint handling;
- Build the self-capacity mainly on product or service development;
- Build, coordinate, and maintain critical relationship with WB staff, Branch or relevant department;
- Work closely with QA, MIS, IT, Compliance & Risk;
- Other Work assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Marketing, Banking & Finance or related field;
- 2 year of progressively work experience in the field of customer service or customer relation management (preferably in MFI, or Banking industry);
- Have knowledge and capability of written and verbal communication in Khmer and English;
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team;
- Have an ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously to deadline;
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and Strongly patient and high commitment
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, and self-motivated;
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Woori Bank (Cambodia) Plc. is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with headquarter based in South Korea. Woori Bank has rooted in Cambodia for almost 30 years that has committed to make life better through Fast, Convenient and Trustworthy banking experiences. Woori Bank (Cambodia) has extended its operational network to 138 branches in nationwide.