IT Security Officer Full-time Job3 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 121 views
IT Security Officer
Announced Date : March 20, 2019
Deadline: April 3, 2019
1 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring Log files, Physical access and other network activity.
- Schedule perform penetration test on distributed applications and network firewall external/internal.
- Monitoring compliance with IT security policies and procedures, contractors and/or third parties.
- To support training facilities of the HR Department and being trainer internal training sessions.
- Self-improve knowledge about IT security and searching for seminars/courses to improve skills.
- Report of related assignments and schedule task.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Preferable bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in operation and procedure of security systems.
- Understanding in ISO 27001 Standardization.
- Good understanding of security issues, problems, utilities, techniques and solutions.
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and Written.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job