HR Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 72 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance personnel files, and ensures that documents per employee are intact and updated as the needed.
- Facilitate and produce the employment contract, letter of appointment, resolutions and all type of correspondence letters from HR Department to correspondents on time.
- Manage/record/distribute all type of In/Out letter/documents of HR Department.
- Work/followup with branches/departments in sending/receiving documents/letters/memos from/to HR Department are received/sent properly and on time.
- Produce monthly/quarterly/yearly staffing report and Credit Officer Productivity reports.
- Ensure personal staff files are completed at and archived in cabinet files properly and in good manner at HO and branches.
- Ensure all personal staff files in HR Department’s cabinet files also have in branch level at the same shape and manner.
- Coordinate with branch level to ensure that all personal staff information changes are updated, and archived a copy in branch’s file cabinet and sent the original to HO-HR Department.
- Updated monthly and quarterly organizational chart for branches and HO.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Personnel Unit Manager.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, HRM or equivalence.
- Clear grasp and understanding of the National Labor Laws and related Prakas.
- A high level of interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Knowledge and skills in wage and salary administration.
- Good communication skills (able to speak and write English).
- Experience of negotiation skills in difficult employee relations situations.
- Objectivity,sound judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Hard-working and able to work under pressure.
- Technical writing skills and excellent team-player.
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 234,860 clients with loans outstanding of more than 603 million USD.