HR Legal Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 706 views
HR Legal Officer
Announced Date : May 05, 2020
Deadline : May 22, 2020
Number of applicants : 3 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Labor Law compliance checks list for all staffs and offices.
- Organize a selection of steward.
- Prepare all legal document related to Labor Law for PRASAC.
- Advise all Branches for peraring legal document related to Labor Law.
- Provide HR Policy training to new staff.
- Review internal rules, HR Policy and Regulations based on Labor Law requirements.
- Highlight all changed of Labor Law, Prakas, Degree and Sub-Degree of ministries related to HR issues.
- Provide legal advice to HR team.
- Update all potential HR firm lists.
- Conduct investigation of staff breach of employment contract.
- Conduct investigation of staff frauds and file to court.
- Review of disciplinary policy.
- Deal with conflict between staff, PRASAC and relevant local authorities.
- Perform other tasks required by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in Bachelor degree in law and management.
- At least one years’ experience of Labor Law and legal consultant services.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, Internet, e-mail…).
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.