Home Improvement Loan Specialist Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 382 views
- Plan different activities to improve home improvement/construction-related loans and plan to support refresher training to the existing & new Home Improvement Loan Officers.
- Rectify and update the home improvement/construction-related loan policies and solution mechanisms.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating trainings on construction complaints and solution mechanism techniques to staff to catch up with the changes of construction and institutional situation.
- Recommend revisions of policies and procedures and loan evaluation process of Home Improvement Loan and construction-related lending.
- Develop and/or revise forms for Home Improvement loan product of LOLC.
- Develop materials and plan for training and conduct training on Construction-related loan lending products and credit risk management to Credit Officers, Head Credit Officers and Branch Management.
- Visit branches regularly to evaluate credit officers’ construction-related loan evaluation skills.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- At least 5-year work experiences in financial services preferably in operations, risk, and audit capacity.
- Strongly initiative and critical thinking to analyze the existing and potential risks.
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Willingness to travel to support the operations and staff training at provinces.
- Strong computer literacy (MS. Office).
- Excellent spread sheet analysis and communication skills.
- Be honest, high commitment and good team work spirit.