Financial Control Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 730 views
Financial Control Officer
Announced Date : June 01, 2021
Deadline : June 30, 2021
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Physical cash count, check and monitor cash surplus and shortage at HO and branch level.
- Check on all financial transactions to sufficient supporting documents at HO and branch level.
- Control and monitor on cash management at branch level such as: cash transfer between vault reserve, vault operation and till, cash transportation, cash balance limitation, bank note preparation.
- Investigate fraud happened at branch level.
- Check and monitor security of strong room and vault, room aesthetics, key and combination code handling.
- Interview and observe chief teller, teller and other staff on tasks activities, communication and policy understanding.
- Involve in office management and security check and full scope review on all transactions at branch.
- Train and support on changing combination code at branch level.
- Provide technical supports to regional financial control officers.
- Review reports of regional financial control officers and issue recommendation.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Educational background in accounting or banking/finance at least B.A. degree level.
- At least one year of relevant experience in the banking, micro-finance sector.
- Good understanding of Cambodian banking rules and regulations, accounting legislation.
- Good computer skills (incl. Word, Excel, access and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office) and willing to learn new software systems.
- Very good knowledge of English, able to speak, write, read and listen.
- High motivation and ability to manage the assigned tasks without close supervision.
- Good morality, prudence and output-oriented attitude.
- Monitoring and reporting capacity.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to travel to outside offices and provinces.
- High integrity, have a good attitude, have commitment and respect discipline.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.