E-Banking System Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 348 views
E-Banking System Officer
Announced Date : May 30, 2019
Deadline: June 14, 2019
3 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the develop/renovate product in switching, card management system software, card production system, internet banking, mobile banking and other related software and devices to make sure that system is running smoothly and response to business requirement
- Implements interface to billing providers through possible interface chennal (ISO Message, API, SOAP, and other native interface)
- Response support to issue related to responsible system on helpdesk task
- Provide technical training to related staff on system work flow and how to use of responsible system.
- Ensures compliance to infrastructure security policies and guidelines
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in IT/MIS
- Good in programming skill
- Good knowledge in database application, SQL structure and data structure
- Knowledge in financial accounting, accounting principles, payment features and components
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
- Willing to travel to provincial branches
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job