Director of Project Management Office for Business Development & Corporate Sales(01Post) Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 58 views
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below:
Position: Director of Project Management Office for Business Development & Corporate Sales (01post)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Report to: Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Development and Corporate Sales:
- Develop and manage business development and partnership strategy to support company long term growth aspiration primarily cover across areas of loan, liability products, and fee-based income
- Develop new partnership of both target domestic and overseas companies, and manage ongoing relationship
- Lead Corporate sales function focusing on non-loan products and work closely with related teams HKL to ensure service delivery satisfaction; For loan products, contribute through loan referrals
- Monitor and lead team to implement marketing/sales plan, enhance sales productivity and deliver sales targets
- Liaise with parent group company to build synergy and enable best practice sharing
- Project Management:
- Track, analyze, and report progress of key project portfolio under responsibility
Undertake different role(s) within project management. Depending on nature of each project:
- Primary role is to lead/manage transformative project to align with corporate strategic direction; the role requires end-to-end management of project delivery which include business requirement development, activity planning, risk/benefit identification, cross functional coordination, and effective project closure monitoring
- As and when required, perform business analyst role to support functional teams
- Coordinate across key stakeholders to ensure effective changes and collaboration in the organization
- Manage necessary communication across organization to support programs or project implementation; including presentation to stakeholders throughout project cycle
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional teams
- Degree in Marketing or sale or related field is preferred, MBA is preferred
- Good proficiency in MS. Office including Ms. Excel , Ms. PowerPoint
- At least 7 years experiences, including 3 years in management position & 3-4 years in project/product management or relevant experiences
- Deep knowledge of the Bank’s products and services and those provided by the competitors
- Sound working knowledge of general business process and organizational framework such as goals, strategy, culture and structure
- Candidate with sound experiences in one of the following areas will have advantage, i.e. data analytics, process improvement, digital financial services, product development, and channel development
- Be very good in verbal and written English
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination to deliver a great result
- Ability to monitor process/facilitate progress of process portfolio
- Skill analyzing and evaluating financial information
- Experience in strategic sales in the financial services sector or retail banking
- Expert knowledge and experience in the field of: National sales, developing national sales strategies, cross selling strategies and implementation
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354