Digital Manager Full-time Job4 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 72 views
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance the existing and new financial services-noncredit product to ensure competitive advantage within the industry and meet the customer demands.
- Survey and desk research the competitors’ financial services-noncredit product follow the reserve methodology and PEP Analysis of institution by overview the market of Bank/MDI’s financial services.
- Identify,analyze and dealing with the issues within and relevant departments to improve and renovate of LOLC’s products and services.
- Facilitate testing in system for developed financial services to insure the procedure is smoothly running and meet the business requirement for operations before launching in the market.
- Communicatewith relevant departments to develop session plan and training to relevant staff the developed product and financial services.
- Communicateand collaborate with relevant departments for developing program to and insuring to get the effective result of the project and LOLC business goals.
- Developthe Financial Report to support LOLC Management, NBC, auditors, social investors and other entities for analyzing LOLC business trend and growth.
- Report the financial services issues and missing points of policy, procedure, and materials are not fully for operations and collaborating with branches for solving problem and initiate idea for renovation.
- Perform other projects and duties as required.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Banking and finance, Economics, Business administration or related fields.
- Work experience in Banking sector at least 3years.
- Full knowledge of digital banking.
- Proficiency in English is must and Computer literacy (MS. Office, PowerPoint ,etc).
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Honesty, commitment and team work spirit.
បេក្ខជន/នារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍សូមផ្ញើពាក្យសុំបម្រើការងារ (CV & Cover Letter)ជាមួយរូបថតថ្មី(4x6) និងបញ្ជាក់ពីមុខតំណែងនិងទីតាំងដែលចង់បម្រើការងារឱ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់មកដាក់តាមបណ្តាការិយាល័យ អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ីដែលនៅជិតលោកអ្នក ឬអាចផ្ញើមកកាន់អ៊ីមែល email@example.com ត្រឹម ថ្ងៃទី១៥ ខែមករា ឆ្នាំ២០១៩ដោយអនុវត្តតាមការណែនាំដូចខាងក្រោម៖
១.ចំណងជើងអ៊ីមែលត្រូវតែសរសេរ៖ Applying for (position title) (Ex: Apply for Credit Officer)
២.CV & Cover Letter ត្រូវតែដាក់បញ្ចូលគ្នាតែមួយក្នុងទម្រង់ជាPDF ឬ Word ដោយទំហំមិនឱ្យលើស 5MB។
៣.ឯកសារពាក់ព័ន្ធ និងសញ្ញាបត្រសិក្សាផ្សេងៗ មិនត្រូវភ្ជាប់ជាមួយឡើយ (No attachment)។
081 900 326 / 081 800663 / 081 600 955/081800 169.