Deputy Manager of Branch Management Department Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 197 views
Deputy Manager of Branch Management Department
Announced Date : June 26, 2019
Deadline: July 5, 2019
1 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set Regional/Branch performance standard and KPIs
- Monitor and follow up performance by Regional/Branch
- Review operation areas of Regional and Branch
- Review Regional and Branch Performance Management Process
- Analysis the Performance by Branch
- Set priorities and strategies for improvement
- Monitor staff management at branch level
- Provide general support to the Regional Managers/Branch
- Other tasks assigned by management
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, Master degree is a plus.
- At least 3 years experiences in managing or supporting branch manager in this sector
- Strong business performance analysis skills and coaching skills
- Independent, innovative with strong goal orientation and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to influence decisions
- Strong spirit in leading team toward aggressive result.
- Willing to work as a team and travel to province
- Good relationship with the public, good interpersonal skill
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure with high commitment
- Good in both written and spoken English
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job