Deputy Director, Credit Underwriting Department (1post) Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 468 views
Deputy Director, Credit Underwriting Department (1post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director of Credit Underwriting Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage credit underwriting team and monitor underwriting process.
- Review and approve small, medium- and SME-loan proposal.
- Undertake strategic initiatives to improve the speed and comprehensiveness of credit origination process.
- Review credit approval authority of branch managers.
- Oversee credit risk profile and implement appropriate mitigating measures.
- Participate in due diligence process and liaise with lender/ investor.
- Participate in designing and developing new credit products to meet the market demand.
- Co-develop Industry papers to improve credit assessment standard.
- Review credit policy, procedures, and manual to comply with local/ international regulation and competitive environment.
- Ensure that credit policy, procedure and manual are strictly adhered by staff and branch office.
- Design and conduct training for credit analyst and other relevant staff.
- MBA degree in banking/finance, business, economics, or other equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years working experience related to credit and/or financial analysis
- Energetic, detailed oriented, able to adhere deadlines on a timely manner.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of microfinance and banking sector
- Good interpersonal communication, team work, and result-oriented
- Sound computer literacy, particularly in Word, Excel, Internet, and Email
- Proficiency in English is a plus advantage
- High commitment with strong work ethics and integrity
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354