Customer Service Officer Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Kampong Speu - 300 views
Customer Service Officer
Announced Date : September 22, 2020
Deadline : September 25, 2020
Number of applicants : 2 Positions
- Phnom Penh
- Kampong Speu
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide daily professional greeting to the clients with standard set.
- Deliver standardized information on products and services or any inquiry to customers and public.
- Assist clients in account opening and document filling.
- Handle customer feedback by 2 channels - direct customer feedback and suggestion box, and report.
- Control and keep the saving document.
- Assist and support in ATM card and PRASAC Mobile and Internet Banking inquiry-request/reset/block/update.
- Customer Queue and Banking hall management.
- Facilitate in providing extra services to customers.
- Respond to customer’s question-walk-in and telephone.
- Assist in making public relationship activities.
- Provide solution to customer complaint, and follow up to make sure customer get satisfaction.
- Support other marketing activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Pursuing or Graduated Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Finance and Banking or other related fields.
- Good experiences in customer service with financial institutions is a plus.
- Good computer literacy (MS office and MS Outlook.)
- Be able to speak Chinese or English in communication
- Pleasant, friendly personality and good relationship.
- Excellent communication sounding customer oriented mind.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to deal with clients‘ complaints.
- Hard working and strong commitment.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.