Creative Designer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 565 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and produce appealing and engaging materials in a variety of mediums (e.g.,newsletters, brochures, billboards/signage, e-mails, website content, presentations,annual reports, etc.).
- Create and edit art,photographs, and other multimedia content for LOLC marketing efforts.
- Develop communication and advertising materials for visual and audio media (e.g., TV,radio).
- Provide support to the Head of Marketing Department to enhance LOLC’s branding and develop the branding strategies.
- Assist in the development of partnerships and sponsorship for publicity events, such as contests, summits, and awards.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of community events and other special projects undertaken by LOLC.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Head of Marketing Department.
- Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Marketing, IT with strong creative design background orrelated field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Familiarity with emerging issues related to microfinance in Cambodia.
- Graphic designing and media development experience with strong artistic capabilities.
- Excellent computer skills, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced publishing/graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and In Design,AutoCAD, and 3D) are essential and Knowledge of video and website development a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, visual design) with the ability to adjust to different types of audiences.
- Very good/Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Interested, please apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel: 081 800 169
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 232,000 clients with loans outstanding of more than 450 million USD.