Compensation Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 556 views
Job Title : Compensation Officer(1 Post)
Report to : Personnel and Compensation Manager
Location : Head Office
Closing Date : November 15, 2018
- Providesupport on calculation final payment and salary
- Responsiblecontrol and update HRD E-system and fix error data
- Coordinate& support request AD user for staff new joint & career change
- Coordinateto collection allowance & Overtime from staff
- Responsiblefor follow up & Control on staff confirm probation monthly
- Processingstaff movement report & monthly payment of NSSF
- Responsiblefor control & follow up to staff line manager to do NSSF ID
- Responsibleupdate guidelines and procedures on HRD E-system for training staff.
- Any other related duties/projects assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Universitydegree in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management
- Hasrelevant working experience on payroll and payment
- Goodcommunication, facilitation and good interpersonal skills
- Goodwritten and spoken English
- Strongcomputer skills (MS. Office and advance excel is an asset)
- High motivation and ability towork without supervision.
Interested candidates shouldapply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch officesor Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. TomnubTuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript ispreferred.
For additional information,please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is anequal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities areencouraged to apply.