CASH OPERATING OFFICER Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 304 views
CASH OPERATING OFFICER
POSITION : Cash Operating Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Vacant : 01
This position is responsible for coordinating and supporting Branch Tellers to ensure smooth process and workflow of Teller function within the institution. He/She shall work closely with Cash Operating Unit Manager in preparing and determining cash flow and liquidity management. This position is also to ensure internal control in place for Teller in handling cash within each office and provide technical support to Provincial Chief Tellers/Accountant to enhance capacity building.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare personal plan of action to ensure effective workflow;
- Consolidate all daily cash balance for the whole WB Finance to ensure that the cash management requirement is being met and complied by all branches and WB Finance;
- Calculate penalty charge for the mismatch of actual loan growth vs. forecast and send to finance team to prepare the allocation charge from branches;
- Process interest and/or principal payment to lender and/or donor and make sure that the payment is done timely and accurately;
- Manage and control reserve requirement with the central bank and regularly calculate the balance to ensure compliancy to requirement;
- Process currency exchange with third parties as needed;
- Provide from time to time technical support to all branches related to daily activity, process and changing of procedure;
- Keep a good track on the fund inflow and outflow from different sources and time frame;
- Ensure on-time implementation of PDM performance development, coaching and annual appraisal;
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor University Degree in related field;
- 2 year of work experience in cashiering or Teller;
- Strong computer skills especially on Microsoft Offices, analytical applications, power point, and other related software;
- Excellent command of Khmer language, good understanding, speaking and writing in English language preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 December 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: