Business Division Project Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 536 views
Job Detail Expired Date: 30-Nov-2019
Job Code: 000906
Job Location: Head Office
Job Title: Business Division Project Manager
Working Type: Full Time
Number of Positions: 1
Integrate the business division in order to propose & manage key projects from definition to launch and to ensure coordination with various departments. Key projects are to support Amret internal strategic transformation and 3 year business plan include digital offers, product innovation, major process improvement and process automation initiatives, data analytics and scoring projects.
- Bring insights to the business division strategy plan;
- Support key projects definition: propositions, studies, analysis, technical feasibility;
- Define, monitor the evolution and update the project plan: for scope definition, pilot then deployment;
- Define, monitor and update the project targets qualitative and quantitative as well as budget;
- Ensure the fluid coordination, information and implication required of internal stakeholders and external third parties, including vendors;
- Help to identify any constraints & reasons, and escalate as needed;
- Participate to tools definition as required on: risk identification, process reviews, training, sales speech, reports etc;
- Once project is launched: track and consolidate feedbacks & performance on a defined basis, and propose enhancements for validation;
- Be up to date regarding the performance of the main competitors and make recommendations;
- Analyze the performance of recognized efficient companies and make recommendations.
- Degree in Business Administration in Banking and Finance or related fields;
- Minimum 03 years of work experiences in project management within operation, sales, or product development; experience in MFI or bank is preferable.
- Good at project management, business performance analysis, problem solving, and negotiation skill;
- Good computer literacy;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
Head Office +855 (0) 12 635 150
Provincial Office +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 70 700 123
Exciting job opportunities are open to Cambodian and international candidates. In 2017 we expect to fill around 300 vacancies, and are seeking motivated and enthusiastic people who are interested in a career at Amret. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, religion, culture or physical ability.