Business Development Specialist Full-time Job4 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1.2K views
Business Development Specialist
POSITION : Business Development Specialist
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is ensure the market-driven and competitive position of WB Finance in the market through initiating on financial products/services mainly for Credit Product in response to current needs and demands of the potential customer, ensuring the success of implementation of initiated products/services and their delivery mechanism, pilot test, and roll-out, monitoring and evaluating the performance of marketed products/ services in regular basis, keeping up-to-date of current situation and trend of market and industry, and providing suggestions/recommendations for product/ service development and refinement as necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide inputs in the development of annual plan of action for business development which aligned with WBF’s business plan ;
- Prepare SMART project proposal of design, pilot-test, and roll-out of initiated/refined credit product, delivery mechanism, and market studies ;
- Lead in product pilot-test, roll-out for both new product development and existing product refinement;
- Develop credit manual, process and procedure, guideline, instruction of new product development and product refinement ;
- Lead in developing new lending forms and updating all existing forms, form filling guideline in order to ensure the efficiency and friendly-use from implementer ;
- Provide strong and friendly support to all branch staff to ensure the right track and corrective manner for implementation of policies, process and procedures including instruction and guideline;
- Work closely with other departments, and regional/branch offices to create institutional infrastructure support to ensure readiness before starting each business/project implementation in any stage (design, pilot-test and roll-out);
- Ensure the competitive position of WBF in the market for our credit product implementation
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Vision, Mission, and Code of Ethics;
- Attend the meeting with relevant department to share and discuss on operational issues and other works related.;
- Provide a good and friendly support to branch staff and others request from various department.
- At least three-year work experiences in the financial sector especially in the field of product development or project management;
- University degree in economics, management, marketing, finance or business ;
- Good understanding on MFI/Banking’s product and services, especially credit product development;
- Strong numeric, analytical, and supervisory skills, strong team-orientation, and be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done;
- Ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team;
- Have excellent computer knowledge – Microsoft Office, Visio, Advance Excel;
- Good understanding, speaking in English especially writing skill.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 23 August 2019
Woori Bank (Cambodia) Plc. is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with headquarter based in South Korea. Woori Bank has rooted in Cambodia for almost 30 years that has committed to make life better through Fast, Convenient and Trustworthy banking experiences. Woori Bank (Cambodia) has extended its operational network to 138 branches in nationwide.