Branch Audit Officer for Finance Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 459 views
Branch Audit Officer for Finance (1post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Branch Audit Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the audit procedures and execute the key areas audit and ensure that the policies and procedures are being followed and properly implemented.
- Ascertain that there are adequate internal controls and ensure that the financial report is accurate, transparent and reliable.
- Review the existing HKL’s policies and procedures and assess the quality of internal controls to ensure that HKL has adequate of internal controls and can be prevented the risks and fraudulent.
- Follow up previous audit findings regarding to limitation set by the board of directors and corrective action to ensure that all previous auditing findings have been fixed and/or taken the action.
- Identify the key risks regarding to the financial audit to be included and developed the audit procedures, and participate in developing the internal audit procedures to improve the quality of internal audit’s work.
- Bachelor degree of Audit, financial, banking, Business Management or Economics.
- Highly acquainted with computer systems and programs, such MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Email & Internet and core banking system is an advantage.
- Honest, reliable people
- Dynamic and pleasant personality
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good computer Skill as Ms. Work, Excel and Power point.
- Good Command in English.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354