Assistant Manager, Credit Analysis and Approval Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 692 views
Assistant Manager, Credit Analysis and Approval
POSITION : Assistant Manager, Credit Analysis and Approval
WORK LOCATION : Preah Vihear
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is primarily to manage credit underwriting process with focus on credit underwriting quality especially of big individual loans to align with the strategic direction of the institution. S/he shall actively participate in loan structuring, assessment, approval and monitoring processes under respective approval discretion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle daily SME (Small & Medium Enterprise) / big loans underwriting process to ensure good loan quality and compliancy and timely delivery.
- Provide technical support in filling in client’s SME /big loan application and other necessary information to support the full lending process through iPad.
- Conduct loan quality sampling check on loans approved by lower approval discretion at branch.
- Conduct random credit quality review post loan disbursement to ensure credit is properly structured and assessed and report to Head Office.
- Analyze and understand root causes of NPL (Non-performing loan) in respective operational locations and provide reports with recommendation to management.
- Actively contribute to improvement of credit-related policies, procedures and process. Ensure credit policies and procedures are well understood and adhered to at branch level.
- Conduct feasibility market/demand studies on MSME loans in respective area. Collect, update and analyze required information relating to key competitors, and clients’ feedback.
- Professionally build personalized and sticky relationship and network with involved stakeholders such as local authorities, merchants, suppliers, existing clients, prospective clients and other referrers to increase SME/big loans sale.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Finance/Banking, Management, Economics, Bus. Administration, Accounting or other relevant equivalences.
- Minimum 2 year experiences in credit assessment, loan acquisition, structuring, monitoring and/or other related functions bank or MFI.
- Must have good analytical skills both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Sound understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector and lending practices.
- Good interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and conflict resolution skills.
- Good working proficiency of English and basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trustworthiness.
- Willing to travel to and/or reside in WB finance operational areas in province/district.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Woori Bank (Cambodia) Plc. is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with headquarter based in South Korea. Woori Bank has rooted in Cambodia for almost 30 years that has committed to make life better through Fast, Convenient and Trustworthy banking experiences. Woori Bank (Cambodia) has extended its operational network to 138 branches in nationwide.