Architecture Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 630 views
Announced Date : May 13, 2020
Deadline : May 25, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily/weekly site report to manager
- Follow up contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/ specification/or planning
- Prepare design standard office branch of 2 and 3 flats, also standard design of Counter, façade, ATM house and others.
- To select and propose materials to meet design standard
- To prepare and provide spec related to building facade, counter, signboard and other
- Identify and highlight possible risk on project accurately inventorying construction material
- To provide details construction plan, façade and counter to landlord.
- To monitor and evaluate of progress building construction
- To evaluate the quality of building facade, counter and signboard
- To work closely with other department and unit in order to supply/procure equipment on time for opening new office, when the construction of the building is nearly complete the staff have to
- To perform other tasks required by Administration Department Manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Understanding well about decoration or renovation office (Building)
- Be able to manage workers at site
- Associate Degree in Architecture or other equivalent
- Good personal communicate with contractor and worker at site
- At least 1-year experiences in field of decoration, construction management or relevant
- Able to work under pressure and good at team work
- Willingness to travel to outside offices and provinces
- Using computer programs such as AutoCAD architecture, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Sketch up pro, V-Ray, Plug-in, Adobe creative suites at very good level or higher.
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.