Application Development Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 236 views
Application Development Officer
Announced Date : July 26, 2019
Deadline : August 7, 2019
Number of applicants : 2 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop in-house applications by following the process of SDLC: understand user requirements, system analysis, design, coding, testing, go-live, and prepare guideline/manual.
- Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with information security policies.
- In-house application availability, flexibility and scalability to support business growth.
- Improvement on applications performance, documentation & security.
- Researching on IT trends in banking sector/programming language and framework.
- Provide training & support to end-users on developed applications at head office & branches.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in IT at BSc degree or related fields.
- Knowledge in SQL programming (function, store procedure, package, view, SQL statement…) and mobile app development (React Native/JS, Flutter, ionic…)
- Knowledge in database and other programming such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Visual Studio, PHP framework and mobile app (Android or iOS): Java, Xcode… will be a plus.
- Knowledge in API (Web Service).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willingness to learn new software systems.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.