Manager, Corporate Compliance(1post) Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 169 views
Manager, Corporate Compliance(1post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director of Compliance Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
Review on announcement/documents before released to public as assure the transparency and no missed lead of communication;
Prepare annual AML assessment per group and regulatory requirement;
Support and review criteria on AML/CFT monitoring base on change in market trend and group requirement;
Advise and train to company staff on implementation regards code of conduct, anti-corruption policy and AML;
Initiate the discussion among team on the matter identified from team;
Enhance internal process and support on new initiatives which related to core task of corporate compliance
Review of AML report from team and consolidate monthly report;
Ensure follow up of AML critical issues and escalate accordingly;
Liaise regularly with numerous stakeholder but not limit to front office, other business units, IT Assist with ad-hoc requests;
Some travel required.
Bachelor degree in Finance/Banking or related studies;
At least 3-years experienced in compliance;
Understanding principle of banking and FI products;
Knowledge of due diligence and local money laundering requirement
Demonstrate aware AML/CFT requirement
Understand principles of banking operation, and banking code
Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication
Computer literacy required (Excel, Words, PowerPoint)
Integrity and understand
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354