Senior Recruitment Executive Full-time Job1 week ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 26 views
Senior Recruitment Executive
1. KEY TASKS:
The Human Resource Supervisor provides advice and assistance to manager, supervisors and staff. This may include information on training needs and opportunities, job descriptions, performance reviews and personnel policies of the Council. The position coordinates the staff recruitment process. The Human Resource Supervisor provides advice and support to head, manager, supervisor and staff selection committees and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responding in claiming process (Insurance)
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations, designing and conducting educational programs or soft skill sharing
- Reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interview
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Explain and provisions of the personnel policy
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Drive and share team to be first role model in company
- Back up HRM in his absence and other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Two years of general administration experiences
- Computer literate Microsoft Office
- Good in English both speaking and writing
- Good in planning and organizational skills ability to handle multiple priorities
- Honest and willing to work hard and flexible time
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Natural sharing attitude trend
The potential benefits you can expect from us:
- 24-hour worldwide Insurance system
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term potential personal & professional development plan
- Performance based career advancement
If you are very active and qualified candidate seeking upward job prospectus to reach your hidden ability and dream job in ASEAN recognized brand business industry in Cambodia, So TrueMoney Cambodia is the best CHOICE!
For interested & qualified person, please send your CV&CL attach with: Copied of Family Book, Birth Certificate, National ID Card and Education Degree/Certificates to:
Address: No 99-100, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 016 777 983/087 888 532
TrueMoney is a (mobile) payment provider in Cambodia that enables customers, who are typically "un-banked", to access financial services using their mobile phone or/and the TrueMoney agent network (Terminal POS).
TrueMoney is building a network of TrueMoney agents, and strategic partners to provide a suite of financial payments services.