Senior Officer, Human Resource Organization Development Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 71 views
Senior Officer, Human Resource Organization Development(1Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: VP & Director of Human Resource Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and partner with HR team to ensure HR strategies are aligned and integrated with HR direction;
- Accountable for the day to day performance of the Organizational Development (OD);
- Support with leadership development, succession planning and talent management to make sure we have someone ready to take over the position if someone leave or new senior position made available;
- Design and develop different policies, manuals, guideline and other materials including handouts and visual aids related to HRD;
- Assist Head of Human Resource for organization structure design, job/function scope design;
- Represent HR to lead manpower planning and staff budgeting plan by working closely with Financial Planning team and other related teams;
- Identify and evaluate HR initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals;
- Lead and facilitate exit interview process and see whether exited staff is suitable for other position within the company by working closely with other functional department;
- Assist Head of Human Resource to develop and design the career path development and management program;
- Contributes in the design and implementation of the HR internal communication process, ensure its effectiveness;
- Develop other adhoc report as required by management;
- Handle and perform other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Management, Political science, Psychology or related field
- Good command in English language skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience in HR domain
- Age above 28 years old
- Good analytical skill, systematic thinking, problem solving decision making and managerial skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skill and able to lead team to achieve business target
- Computer literacy in MS. Office (workable)
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354