Senior IT Security Officer Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 87 views
Senior IT Security Officer
Announced Date : March 20, 2019
Deadline: April 3, 2019
1 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on implementation of institution’s IT security and procedures into IT Security Standard Policy
- Perform risk assessments and analysis on an ongoing basis
- Review of all company security audit reports. Interpret activity and make recommendations for resolution to comply by ISO27001
- Make presentations to create and maintain security awareness at all levels throughout the company
- Reviewing IT oriented incidents within company and participate in creating incident report
- Monitoring compliance with the institution’s IT security policies
- Monitoring IT related security measures to restrict unauthorized use of data systems, databases, and other company assets
- Permanent self-improve knowledge about IT security and suggest seminars/courses for improving skills
- To support training facilities of the HR Department and being trainer internal training sessions
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Preferable bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer science
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in operation and installation of security systems.
- Knowledge of information technology systems and IT security management, both theory and practice
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
- High priority for Network or Database Security Management.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job