Senior HR Officer (Recruitment and HR Project) (01 Position)
Location Head Office (01)
We are looking for Senior HR Officer who has knowledge of banking sector or Micro-finance, especially, capable to recruit new staffs and process other documents on time which meet deadline, and quick to caught up new things, self-motivated, bright and thrives on challenges in muti-working environment.
- Manage the job analysis and evaluation over non-management roles in term of transparency, quality, and effectiveness
- Manage the recruitment operations from non-managerial roles, especially in some main departments such as Information Technology, Risk Management, Finance, and Human Resources included some managerial roles, which is assigned by manager
- Build pools in seeking for qualified candidates and head-hunting in a professional manner
- Manage the applications, screens, and shortlists to ensure the right jobs to the right candidates
- Build relationship and provide constructive feedback to all related stakeholders to ensure the recruitment outcomes are satisfied
- Execute the service level agreement set to ensure stakeholders satisfaction and customer service experiences followed by sense of urgency and business operations
- Define and follow up monthly committable recruitment plan
- Keep regular updated recruitment dashboard in serving the recruitment operation purposes Follow up both new staff, hiring and line managers to ensure that all related issues during training and probation period have been addressed and find solution properly On-boarding process
- Follow up both new hires and line managers to ensure all related issues during training and probationary period are addressed and solved
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 year experiences of recruitment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sound working knowledge of HR support functions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence outcomes.
- A willingness to operate in a complex environment with multiple, often conflicting demands
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more information, please go to www.sathapana.com.kh or contact us at 096 418 2222 / 096 958 7777 / 096 258 0666