Manager of Operational Risk Unit Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 102 views
Manager of Operational Risk Unit
Announced Date : March 07, 2019
Deadline: March 20, 2019
1 Position In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight and development of reporting guideline, process flowchart, form or template of Operational Risk events. And assists in the business units in reporting of operating risk incidents actual losses and potential losses events and internal compliance failure.
- Oversight and development of fraud management policy, and ensure awareness training on fraud prevention is execute to all staff member
- Oversight and development of general security policy (including emergency and robbery response procedure). And monitors and ensure awareness to all staff member on Information Security.
- Assist the business units in risk profiling, and managing the risk register for department level. And reporting on progress in resolving issues or mitigation plan.
- Assist business unit to conduct risk assessments on business initiatives, products, process…etc. And deploys appropriate treatment plans and provides guidance and input an idea of mitigation strategy where required.
- Assist business units in development and management of business continuity plan by raises awareness of BCP within business units, proactively coordinating to review appropriateness of BCP to meet the business needs, and testing/conducted to ensure the plan is working.
- Promotes awareness of operating risk across business units. And incorporate learning in the training materials from risk events (e.g. Fraud, Error…). Specially, provides risk consultation meetings to understand the business’s risk challenges.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- BA in Business/Commerce, Risk, Auditing and MBA preferably.
- Experience in operational policy designed and annalist.
- Strong knowledge of the principles of Operational Risk Management
- Strong understanding of Cambodian regulatory framework and underlying principles
- Effective and well-rounded people management skills
- Highly motivated and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication, planning, problem solving and organizing skills
- Compulsory soft skill included (Time Management, Presentation Skill, Managing Meeting, Influence the Outcome and Business Communication…etc.)
- Computer literacy
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job