Manager of Customer Service Unit Full-time Job3 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 526 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the feedback channel including the Call Center, Suggestion Box and direct complaints to our staff.
- Develop relevant policy and procedure
- Collect the customer feedback and facilitate with different complaint resolution committee to get the problem solved within set standard
- Keep track and analyze the feedback
- Inject the service excellence standard to all the frontier of customer service staff
- Take lead in the professional problem solving
- Ensure the function of complaint management is working accordingly to the standard set
- Manage the anger of customer and ensure we increase in customer satisfaction in overall
- Report and present the feedback from customer for the product and service improvement
- Set the customer relationship guideline for the concerned people to enhance the customer value lead to customer loyalty and business sustainability.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Keep up to date on the industry and other company service quality and improve our customer service
- Coaching customer service officer and call center about service excellence
- Develop loyalty program for customer
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree Graduated with the relevant majors
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the Customer Care especially for the service Industry
- Good analytical skill
- Excellent at English and Khmer both written and spoken.
- Capable of training and coaching people
- Got High people skill with pleasant and patient in dealing with people.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job