Human Resources Specialist Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 160 views
Human Resources Specialist
The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for Recruitment and Selection, Staff Data Management, Staff Relation/Performance Management, and Legal compliance.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork and select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Conduct potential candidate home visit
- Conduct new employees orientation
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints or other employee concerns
- Manage Performance Management process and documents
- Ensure legal compliance by fulfilling documents required by the MoLV.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business Administration or in a related field
- Two years of previous experience in an HR role
- Extensive knowledge of the Labor Law and compliance in the Cambodian context
- Patient, integrity, and high level of interpersonal skill
- Good in people skill, communication skill, events organizing skill, problem-solving skill, and judgment
- Dynamic, initiative, and flexibility
- Good command of English and Microsoft office.
First finance provides competitive salary based on potential and qualifications, 13th bonus, performance bonus, incentives, salary increment, provident fund, insurance including life insurance, outpatient treatment, and other benefits follow our HR policies. Additionally, training and development opportunities are provided to make staff competent and up-to-date as well as reaching their career goal.