Head of Marketing & Product Development Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 490 views
Head of Marketing & Product Development
This role has prime responsibility for managing a broad range of marketing functions for the banking operations, as well as the product development. This role will have close working relationships with local external suppliers as well as the CEO, COO, CFO and BU Heads. This role is accountable for development of the tactical programs associated with launching the Bank branding, and will assist to achieve customer acquisition targets across multiple customer segments.
Key Responsibilities Marketing:
- Provide overall leadership and management to marketing department to support and strengthen the company performance in the market
- Manage external agencies
- Manage the surveys and research on the competition, customer, and market to fulfill the need of company, customer, and respond effectively to the competition situation
- Develop long term marketing strategy, action plan for marketing department
- Develop and manage marketing policies, guideline, procedure, tools and campaign on service, brand, relationship and others to ensure it is applicable to all products and business
- Enhance brand name through various types of marketing tools, so that the savings can be mobilized and credit can be improved
- Improve market share in the banking sector as well as in the financial sectors
- Coach, mentor and monitor and build capacity of the Marketing Department Team both at HO and branch
- Manages sales of the bank’s products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country Manage and monitor day-to-day sale performance of all branches
- Formulate all policies and procedure related to sales
- Responsible for developing the sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Educate sales team by establishing training programs/seminars
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning,
- Deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Developing a product portfolio strategy and leading the short and long-range planning process, in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Designing and implementing product development and commercialization plans to ensure successful execution of the bank’s strategy.
- Establishing a Product Development Road-map for initial and future antibody reagent and diagnostic product lines.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- At least 5 year experience in related field and 3 years in management field
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or business
- Marketing management and implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage a broad range of marketing activities and a tactical communications and marketing plan
- Experience in managing a marketing budget and to ensure maximum return on marketing investment
- Experience in sales management
- Experience in financial product development and sound good at project management
- Ability to think laterally and creatively
- Superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the organisation
- Willingness and demonstrated capacity to operate in a complex, matrix environment with multiple, often conflicting demands
- Proven ability to establish credibility and maintain and develop good business relationships with high profile suppliers and internal customers
- Able to assimilate quickly into a demanding role/environment
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and awareness
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.