Field Collection and Recovery Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 88 views
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below:
Position: Field Collection and Recovery Officer (01post)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Report to: Director of Loan Collection Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect delinquent and WO based on target set by management.
- Analysze and prepare facility restructuring for approval.
- Coordinate with bad debt collector or relevant staffs in solving problem with borrowers.
- Visit and collect debt at any offices based on Situation.
- Support litigation process with effective and timely manner.
- Process to write off based on the policy and procedure.
- Negotiate and solve the problem with client based on collection code of conduct.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Management, Marketing, Finance & Banking, Economics and other related skill.
- Useful experience as credit officer, BDC or relevant positions.
- Strong networking, communication, negotiation, reconciliation skills, and organization.
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements.
- Good computer Skill as Ms. Work, Excel and Power point.
- Good in English and Khmer verbal.
- Be able to travel and work in rural areas.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354