E-Banking System Officer Full-time Job1 month ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 170 views
E-Banking System Officer
Announced Date : September 10, 2020
Deadline : September 28, 2020
Number of applicants : 3 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible on develop/renovate product on ATM switching, card management system, card production system, internet banking, mobile banking and other related software to response to business requirement.
- In house system application development in Core Back-end, Web-bases or Mobile App.
- Implements interface to billing providers through possible interface channel (ISO Message, SOAP, JSON, REST and RESTful APIs)
- Response support to issue related to responsible system on helpdesk task
- Provide technical training to related staff on system workflow and how to use of responsible system.
- Ensures compliance to infrastructure security policies and guidelines
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in IT/MIS
- Fresh graduated students are encouraged to apply
- Good in programming skill (Java programming is an asset)
- Good knowledge in database application, SQL Langues and data structure
- Knowledge in financial accounting, accounting principles, payment features and components
- Good English knowledge
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
- Willing to travel to provincial branches
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.