Deputy Head of Treasury (01 Position) Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 85 views
- Develop and update of Treasury requirements, policies and procedures to ensure standards of Fund management and FX management at Head Office and branches.
- Prepare monthly cash flow projections to ensure sufficient funds are available for the next quarter commitment period; and short term fund arranging for the placement in case of fund surplus, replenish overseas nosto account; sell the surplus overseas fund.
- Assist to Head of Treasury to foresee and closely monitor the financial risk (liquidity risk, foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk, capital buffer) in order to mitigate them to align with internal policies, regulations and lenders requirements.
- Review monthly business performance analysis, financial performance reports, NBC reports, key covenant reports for lenders, and other reports for stakeholders to ensure they are correct and comply with regulations and lenders requirements.
- Prepare monthly ALCO package report for Head of Treasury for monthly ALCO meeting.
- Assist to Head of Treasury to negotiate with lenders for the raising borrowing fund both senior debt and sub-debt in order to support the bank growth strategy.
- Facilitate and arrange the Due Diligent schedule for the lenders.
- Arrange the short term fund investment in inter-bank for placement, NCD and biding LPCO from NBC.
- Monitor the FX rate setting and build the good relationship with clients and partners for FX trading in order to improve the FX profit for the bank
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, Accounting and Finance or related field.
- Experience in cash management, pension management, money markets, and/ or corporate finance in a corporate or a banking environment.
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Problem solving and good communication skills are required.
- Experience working in global business environment a plus.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com For more information, please contact us via 096 958 7777 / 096 418 2222 or go to www.sathapana.com.kh