Customer Contact Unit Manager Full-time Job3 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 183 views
- Develop and manage the contact center manuals and procedures, complaint resolution policy manuals.
- Assist Head of Marketing in identifying trends and establish the contact center goals.
- Conduct the training, coaching, and leading contact center officer as they provide supports for customers.
- Ensure the contact center team is achieving desired service levels and taking corrective actions as needed.
- Prepare reports and analyze the call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximized efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Keep tracking inquiry and complaint report accurately.
- Follow up with concern departments and/or branches to make sure all complaints are well resolved on time.
- Keep tracking daily, weekly monthly and yearly complaint reports with a review from HMKD to improve service level.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BBA in marketing, business communication, public relation, English literacy or equivalent.
- At least 2 year-experiences in customer services and help desk capacity required
- Experience or knowledge of microfinance and banking industry is preferable.
- Very good business communication skills in both Khmer and English.
- Self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
- Good relationship with the public and ability to work under pressure.
- Good at problem solving and complaint management skills.
- Good understanding in computer skills.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing to travel to provinces.
Interested candidates are invited tosubmit their updated CV with relevant documents to:
Address: St. 271, Phum Kbal Tumnub, SangkatBoeng Tumpun 2, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh City or any branches which are nearbyyour locations or send via:
Contact: 081 800 169/087 400 277
Deadline:July 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM