Credit Product Development Officer Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 179 views
- Work closely with Research and Credit Product Development team to analyze market trend, come up with a concrete plan for new credit product development and existing credit product refinement which are in line with LOLC’s strategies and expansion plan.
- Assist in new credit product design and existing credit product refinement which include feasibility study, product concept development, prototype test, and finalization of credit product features to position LOLC as a major player in the Cambodian MFIs.
- Assist in evaluating the financial aspects of credit product development, such as budgets, expenditures, and research and development appropriations.
- Monitoring and evaluation for pilot-tests of new or refined credit products to ensure that it is well developed to meet customer needs and gain more advantages.
- Regularly perform credit product costing and pricing to redirect LOLC’s pricing and other product strategies.
- Providing technical support to branches and instruction all relevant staff to make sure that it is comply with policy.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance and banking, Accounting, Business Administrative, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least one-year experience in Banking or MFIs specializing in credit product development; however, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- With knowledge of business and management principles involved in research and product development.
- Good command in English including writing, speaking, reading and listening.
- Be computer literacy – MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Visio, and other data analytical software;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team work, and independent.
- Ability to initiate and prioritize multi-tasks, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 234,860 clients with loans outstanding of more than 603 million USD.